Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1393.825 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 28% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,743,171 Dinar (€4,120) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,470,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 480 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 40,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ramallah costs 250 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,100 (about 1 hour ago)