Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1288.883 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 29% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 12,107,194 Dinar (€9,394) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$95 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs C$0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,583 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)