Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 1369.415 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 28% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,036,081 Dinar (€5,138) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,490,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Long Beach, California costs $120 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zalaegerszeg costs 389 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 12,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)