Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 358.241 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 18% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,350,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,107,179 Dinar (R$ 3,091) in Caxias do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 130TL (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 800 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tampere costs €80 (27 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $1.67 (about 1 hour ago)