Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 366.190 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,360,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,128,009 Dinar (R$ 3,080) in Caxias do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faro costs €320 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Victoria costs C$1.20 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €450 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Aguadilla costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiel costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)