Cost of living comparison between Catania, Italy and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1268.395 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Catania (Italy) is 22% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,829,233 Dinar (€1,442) in Catania.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockton, California costs $2,236 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madison, Wisconsin costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)