Cost of living in Catania, Italy compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1447.603 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Catania (Italy) is 14% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,980,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,563,875 Dinar (€1,771) in Catania.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 45,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Goiânia costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)