Cost of living in Castries, Saint Lucia, Saint Lucia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 437.787 IQD / XCD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Castries, Saint Lucia (Saint Lucia) is 21% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,610,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,630,245 Dinar (EC$8,292) in Castries, Saint Lucia.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Melbourne costs AU$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Klang costs RM15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $23,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 359 (about 4 hours ago)