Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana, Spain compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1376.568 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana (Spain) is 28% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,180,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,576,273 Dinar (€1,145) in Castellón de la Plana.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lille costs €2.40 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $0.62 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,990 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saipan costs $0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $23,022 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (42 minutes ago)