Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana, Spain compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 1379.889 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana (Spain) is 28% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,230,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,607,936 Dinar (€1,165) in Castellón de la Plana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (about 1 hour ago)