Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana, Spain compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 1257.314 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana (Spain) is 19% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,321,418 Dinar (€1,846) in Castellón de la Plana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Atlanta, Georgia costs $11 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 600 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (about 1 hour ago)