Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana, Spain compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1454.010 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana (Spain) is 25% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,150,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,612,723 Dinar (€1,109) in Castellón de la Plana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (12 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (about 1 hour ago)