Cost of living in Cascavel, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 349.520 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascavel (Brazil) is 23% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,310,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,012,226 Dinar (R$ 2,896) in Cascavel.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 1 hour ago)