Cost of living in Cascavel, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 365.590 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascavel (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,530,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,212,515 Dinar (R$ 3,317) in Cascavel.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$20 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Berlin costs €440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Kumasi costs GH₵20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)