Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1449.243 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 8% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,925,336 Dinar (€2,709) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,620,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €60 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €56 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 0.35 ﷼ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)