Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1454.896 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 7% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,579,675 Dinar (€2,460) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,330,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 600 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $712 (about 2 hours ago)