Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1373.258 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 4% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,527,760 Dinar (€2,569) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,380,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨32 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$170 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 6,000 L£ (35 minutes ago)