Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 118.526 IQD / MAD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 44% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,093,597 Dinar (9,227 Dirham) in Casablanca.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 72 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pointe-Noire costs 595 Franc (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,541 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 25 Birr (about 1 hour ago)