Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 446 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 125.129 IQD / MAD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 41% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,420,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,030,967 Dinar (16,231 Dirham) in Casablanca.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Johannesburg costs R 30 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨900 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €29,390 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)