Cost of living in Caruaru, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 367.303 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caruaru (Brazil) is 25% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,070,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 806,778 Dinar (R$ 2,196) in Caruaru.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Kigali costs 1,600 Franc (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $399 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (about 1 hour ago)