Cost of living in Caruaru, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 365.590 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caruaru (Brazil) is 25% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 984,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 736,959 Dinar (R$ 2,016) in Caruaru.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €10 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $2.50 (38 minutes ago)