Cost of living in Caruaru, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 354.197 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caruaru (Brazil) is 27% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 987,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 717,352 Dinar (R$ 2,025) in Caruaru.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (34 minutes ago)