Cost of living in Caruaru, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 372.367 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caruaru (Brazil) is 25% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,455,432 Dinar (R$ 3,909) in Caruaru.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Namur costs €5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨44 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)