Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40175 IQD / COP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 38% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,570,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,214,242 Dinar (COL$5,511,508) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,700 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Recife costs R$ 4.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 450KM (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (34 minutes ago)