Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38948 IQD / COP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 39% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,720,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,270,214 Dinar (COL$5,828,829) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$860 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jerusalem costs 131,900 ₪ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Klang costs RM9 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,954 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)