Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40437 IQD / COP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 38% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,170,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,961,666 Dinar (COL$4,851,147) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $12,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (about 1 hour ago)