Cost of living in Cardiff, United Kingdom compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1657.915 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cardiff (United Kingdom) is 7% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,579,334 Dinar (£3,365) in Cardiff to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)