Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,639 prices entered by 274 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 118.697 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 71% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,340,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 671,891 Dinar (Bs 5,661) in Caracas.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eskişehir Province costs 80,000TL (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ljubljana costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)