Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,167 prices entered by 357 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 118.218 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 75% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 490,946 Dinar (Bs 4,153) in Caracas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)