Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,272 prices entered by 253 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03239 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 59% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 620 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 252 Dinar (Bs 7,793) in Caracas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 18 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,591 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 25,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fort-de-France costs €1.41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,347 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Fresno, California costs $1.99 (about 1 hour ago)