Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,171 prices entered by 244 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01507 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 73% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 280 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 77 Dinar (Bs 5,088) in Caracas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Dundee costs £353 (less than a minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Glasgow costs £50 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 79 kn (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (about 1 hour ago)