Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,886 prices entered by 216 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 95.026 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 33% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,010,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,340,655 Dinar (R 35,155) in Cape Town.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥26 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (8 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (22 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (42 minutes ago)