Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,408 prices entered by 156 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 90.482 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 39% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,156,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 6,159,974 Dinar (R 68,080) in Cape Town.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (17 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiev costs 1.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)