Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,014 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 86.960 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 37% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,220,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,652,687 Dinar (R 30,505) in Cape Town.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $198,218 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 136 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.23 (about 2 hours ago)