Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.072 IQD / HTG
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 52% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 749,053 Dinar (41,448 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 900 NT$ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (about 3 hours ago)