Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.169 IQD / HTG
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 50% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,170,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,600,567 Dinar (83,498 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 400 ман (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Srinagar costs ₨500 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$142 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Perth costs AU$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Galway costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)