Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.824 IQD / HTG
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 48% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,160,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,644,858 Dinar (87,383 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨113 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $915 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Phoenix, Arizona costs $9 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oshawa costs C$150 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,531,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Yun-lin costs 1,238,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)