Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.820 IQD / HTG
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 48% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,920,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,510,047 Dinar (80,238 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €0.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Malmo costs 10,000 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,709 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 36 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Oakland, California costs $178 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £0.15 (39 minutes ago)