Cost of living comparison between Cap-Haïtien, Haiti and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.295 IQD / HTG
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 52% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 756,273 Dinar (41,337 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)