Cost of living in Cancún, Mexico compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 63.264 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cancún (Mexico) is 43% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,660,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,520,352 Dinar (Mex$ 24,032) in Cancún.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 1,800 (39 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 2 hours ago)