Cost of living in Canberra, Australia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 923.479 IQD / AUD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 8% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 8,966,155 Dinar (AU$9,709) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (less than a minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)