Cost of living in Canberra, Australia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 436 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 946.360 IQD / AUD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 10% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 8,629,393 Dinar (AU$9,119) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,860,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 25,413 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (25 minutes ago)