Cost of living in Canberra, Australia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 901.664 IQD / AUD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 6% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 9,964,053 Dinar (AU$11,051) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)