Cost of living in Canberra, Australia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 439 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 903.955 IQD / AUD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 6% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 9,094,485 Dinar (AU$10,061) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,560,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enugu costs 1,100 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)