Cost of living in Canberra, Australia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 427 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 906.337 IQD / AUD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 7% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 10,436,174 Dinar (AU$11,515) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)