Cost of living in Canberra, Australia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 911.925 IQD / AUD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 7% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 8,667,452 Dinar (AU$9,505) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,100,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨50 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨423,542 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiel costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5,000 (about 1 hour ago)