Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 366.473 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,412,190 Dinar (R$ 6,582) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,120,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$35 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $14 (6 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Huelva costs €3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tlaquepaque costs Mex$ 355,990 (44 minutes ago)