Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 367.814 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,576,458 Dinar (R$ 7,005) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,240,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oporto costs €537 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gibraltar costs £45 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 59TL (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)