Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 365.601 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,811,348 Dinar (R$ 4,954) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $5.51 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamburg costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)