Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 358.278 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,271,169 Dinar (R$ 6,339) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,990,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tallinn costs €1.19 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 550,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aurangabad costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puducherry costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)