Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 356.496 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,339,995 Dinar (R$ 3,759) in Campo Grande.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $80 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 180 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sulaymaniyah costs 13,000 Dinar (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jyväskylä costs €100 (37 minutes ago)