Cost of living comparison between Campo Grande, Brazil and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 369.380 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 20% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,492,862 Dinar (R$ 4,042) in Campo Grande.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Northampton costs £25 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (37 minutes ago)