Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 634 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 371.101 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,780,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,691,146 Dinar (R$ 7,252) in Campinas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £48 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Denver, Colorado costs $329 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Murcia costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tucson, Arizona costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)