Cost of living in Campina Grande, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 358.294 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 27% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,160,353 Dinar (R$ 3,239) in Campina Grande.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (44 minutes ago)