Cost of living in Campeche, Mexico compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 59.194 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campeche (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,604,949 Dinar (Mex$ 27,113) in Campeche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,510,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Regina costs C$12 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 4 hours ago)