Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1649.508 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 7% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 10,588,165 Dinar (£6,419) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,890,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (3 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (38 minutes ago)