Cost of living in Callao, Peru compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 359.819 IQD / PEN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Callao (Peru) is 36% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,110,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,343,061 Dinar (S/. 3,733) in Callao.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mississauga costs C$110,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacolod City costs Php32 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in The Hague costs €1.64 (about 1 hour ago)