Cost of living in Calgary, Canada compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,538 prices entered by 280 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 920.828 IQD / CAD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calgary (Canada) is 4% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,056,658 Dinar (C$5,491) in Calgary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,860,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)