Cost of living in Calapan, Philippines compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 22.762 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calapan (Philippines) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 629,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 629,000 Dinar (Php27,634) in Calapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 30 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $3,050 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 70 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Singapore costs SGD $155,554 (about 1 hour ago)