Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.896 IQD / CLP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 17% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,950,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,268,463 Dinar (CH$1,724,176) in Calama.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr390,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 50,000 Shilling (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,010 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $2,033 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $500 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Puebla costs Mex$ 1,666 (44 minutes ago)