Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.955 IQD / CLP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 15% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,780,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,043,977 Dinar (CH$2,068,440) in Calama.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €140 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aberystwyth costs £50 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo André costs R$ 1.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)