Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 118.696 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 59% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 13,955,609 Dinar (Bs 117,574) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,760,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (39 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Monrovia costs 300 L$ (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £4,730 (42 minutes ago)