Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 116.992 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 58% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 11,895,456 Dinar (Bs 101,678) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,530,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rochester, New York costs $56 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $407 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 40,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 9,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$500 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mérida costs Mex$ 50 (33 minutes ago)