Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 118.396 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 63% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 15,309,513 Dinar (Bs 129,308) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 200 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)