Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02699 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 59% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 774 Dinar (Bs 28,695) in Calabozo.
Recent Prices Added
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $2.82 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $65 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$13,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Manchester costs £731 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nancy costs €15 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (43 minutes ago)