Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,213 prices entered by 234 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.429 IQD / EGP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 69% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 622,350 Dinar (E£ 9,512) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (44 minutes ago)