Cost of living comparison between Cairo, Egypt and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,798 prices entered by 204 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 65.225 IQD / EGP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 70% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 616,550 Dinar (E£ 9,453) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €18,320 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)