Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,788 prices entered by 305 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 67.310 IQD / EGP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 65% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 881,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 308,081 Dinar (E£ 4,577) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨40,660 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ljubljana costs €21,400 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagoya costs ¥12,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luton costs £1,161 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sofia costs 5.00 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €7,000 (about 2 hours ago)