Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,096 prices entered by 313 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 66.307 IQD / EGP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 67% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 862,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 288,342 Dinar (E£ 4,349) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,264 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,900 lei (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨450 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Hyderabad costs ₨20 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sarajevo costs 300KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨152,475 (about 1 hour ago)