Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,407 prices entered by 294 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 66.665 IQD / EGP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 66% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,030,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 347,352 Dinar (E£ 5,210) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,096 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 60 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥25,555 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mbabane costs Lilangeni45 (about 1 hour ago)