Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 911.195 IQD / AUD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 8% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 10,090,423 Dinar (AU$11,074) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gebze costs 3.00TL (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 2 hours ago)