Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 914.003 IQD / AUD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 7% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,755,722 Dinar (AU$6,297) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,380,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Benidorm costs €6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$130 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (about 1 hour ago)