Cost of living comparison between Cagliari, Italy and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1268.395 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 27% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,710,945 Dinar (€1,349) in Cagliari.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Budapest costs 64,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)