Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1447.082 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 19% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,120,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,143,538 Dinar (€2,863) in Cagliari.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)