Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.034 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 38% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,170,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 723,285 Dinar (Php31,400) in Cagayan de Oro.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Calgary costs C$400 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolhapur costs ₨2,033 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥65,980 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Uberaba costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,700 (about 2 hours ago)