Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.857 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 15% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,360,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,160,078 Dinar (Php50,753) in Cagayan de Oro.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Aarhus costs kr150 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (39 minutes ago)