Cost of living in Caen, France compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1269.490 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caen (France) is 9% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,781,877 Dinar (€1,404) in Caen.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetzaltenango costs Q35 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)