Cost of living in Caen, France compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1461.914 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caen (France) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,120,967 Dinar (€2,135) in Caen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,110,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $19,980 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 140 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)