Cost of living in Caen, France compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1373.103 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caen (France) is 4% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,430,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,291,280 Dinar (€2,397) in Caen.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 150 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $7 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manama costs Dinar 550 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nijmegen costs €0.05 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,000,000,000,000 (28 minutes ago)