Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1452.226 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 21% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,940,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,326,545 Dinar (€1,602) in Cadiz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (39 minutes ago)