Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1379.354 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 24% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,010,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,288,399 Dinar (€1,659) in Cadiz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $2,541 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 67₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM15 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,000 B/. (about 1 hour ago)