Cost of living in Caceres, Spain compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1322.956 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caceres (Spain) is 31% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,020,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,403,351 Dinar (€1,061) in Caceres.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$6,020 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$2,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guarulhos costs R$ 1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,500 (18 minutes ago)