Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 61.383 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 11% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,859,256 Dinar (Mex$ 30,289) in Cabo San Lucas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 92,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Riga costs €14,916 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Vadodara costs ₨175 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $54 (about 2 hours ago)