Cost of living comparison between Cabo San Lucas, Mexico and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 62.888 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 7% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,087,012 Dinar (Mex$ 33,186) in Cabo San Lucas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$12,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 28,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shijiazhuang costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)