Cost of living comparison between Cabinda, Angola and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.060 IQD / AOA
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,156,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 9,939,542 Dinar (1,407,852 Kwanza) in Cabinda.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (less than a minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$32,921 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €8 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €30 (36 minutes ago)