Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.154 IQD / AOA
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 9,203,795 Dinar (1,286,583 Kwanza) in Cabinda.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paris costs €30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kaunas costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)