Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.901 IQD / AOA *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 4% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,270,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,090,935 Dinar (834,634 Kz) in Cabinda.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boulder, Colorado costs $3,050 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $450 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (about 1 hour ago)