Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.154 IQD / AOA
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,156,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 9,950,366 Dinar (1,390,877 Kwanza) in Cabinda.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)