Cost of living in Bydgoszcz, Poland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 319.353 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bydgoszcz (Poland) is 35% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,680,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,730,988 Dinar (5,420 zł) in Bydgoszcz.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $70 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nellore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)