Cost of living in Bydgoszcz, Poland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 323.208 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bydgoszcz (Poland) is 33% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,570,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,731,674 Dinar (5,358 zł) in Bydgoszcz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,500 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,371 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,169 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 250₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)