Cost of living in Bydgoszcz, Poland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 289.109 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bydgoszcz (Poland) is 39% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,438,856 Dinar (4,977 zł) in Bydgoszcz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥3,000 (about 1 hour ago)