Cost of living in Buzău, Romania compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 311.453 IQD / RON
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buzău (Romania) is 51% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 927,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 457,394 Dinar (1,469 lei) in Buzău.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anápolis costs R$ 132 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)