Cost of living in Butwal, Nepal compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.437 IQD / NPR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Butwal (Nepal) is 32% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 441,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 300,127 Dinar (₨ 26,242) in Butwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1,809 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kirklareli costs 2,795TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (about 2 hours ago)