Cost of living in Butwal, Nepal compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.203 IQD / NPR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Butwal (Nepal) is 32% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 481,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 325,584 Dinar (₨ 29,062) in Butwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €300 (6 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tijuana costs Mex$ 56 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Narbonne costs €25 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)