Cost of living in Butte, Montana, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Butte, Montana (United States) is 53% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 924,482 Dinar ($783) in Butte, Montana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)