Cost of living in Bushehr, Iran compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Bushehr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bushehr.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02791 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bushehr (Iran) is 4% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,060,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,929,989 Dinar (﷼ 104,974,759) in Bushehr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Branco costs R$ 25 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amman costs Dinar 0.100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 2 hours ago)