Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.042 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 15% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,960,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,502,474 Dinar (₩2,401,592) in Busan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uzhhorod costs 10,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)