Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.095 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 11% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,520,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,133,790 Dinar (₩2,861,039) in Busan.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Manchester costs £6.00 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €4,500 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (44 minutes ago)