Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.025 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 17% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,910,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,428,853 Dinar (₩2,369,058) in Busan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lagos costs 95,000 ₦ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (33 minutes ago)