Cost of living in Burgos, Spain compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1377.157 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 27% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,360,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,450,516 Dinar (€1,779) in Burgos.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 3 hours ago)