Cost of living in Burgas, Bulgaria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 749.557 IQD / BGN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burgas (Bulgaria) is 30% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,560,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,095,542 Dinar (1,462 лв) in Burgas.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santa Cruz, California costs $25 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)