Cost of living in Burgas, Bulgaria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 657.536 IQD / BGN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgas (Bulgaria) is 38% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,265,629 Dinar (1,925 лв) in Burgas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨915 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)