Cost of living in Burgas, Bulgaria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 630.349 IQD / BGN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgas (Bulgaria) is 39% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,148,459 Dinar (1,822 лв) in Burgas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kahramanmaraş costs 5.10TL (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $127 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)