Cost of living comparison between Bulawayo, Zimbabwe and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1167.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 29% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,102,611 Dinar ($945) in Bulawayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,886 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €84 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Surat costs ₨6,055 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,655 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (about 1 hour ago)