Cost of living in Bukavu, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.756 IQD / CDF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bukavu (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 51% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 428,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 209,148 Dinar (276,539 Franc) in Bukavu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €75 (14 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (24 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (41 minutes ago)