Cost of living in Bukavu, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.879 IQD / CDF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bukavu (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 51% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 231,309 Dinar (263,018 Franc) in Bukavu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (26 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (39 minutes ago)