Cost of living comparison between Bukavu, Democratic Republic of the Congo and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.206 IQD / CDF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bukavu (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 41% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 184,050 Dinar (152,559 Franc) in Bukavu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €79 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £40 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Semey costs 99 KZT (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (about 1 hour ago)