Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.671 IQD / BIF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 11% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,848,967 Dinar (8,715,662 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,290,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)