Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.676 IQD / BIF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 11% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,201,670 Dinar (7,696,555 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,690,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 289,103 (34 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bhopal costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quilmes costs ARS $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 130,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 50 (about 2 hours ago)