Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.704 IQD / BIF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 14% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,217,670 Dinar (3,151,645 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Miskolc costs 60,000 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)