Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.700 IQD / BIF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 13% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,770,408 Dinar (2,529,914 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (about 1 hour ago)