Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,238 prices entered by 460 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 48.574 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 69% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 262,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 81,880 Dinar (ARS $1,686) in Buenos Aires.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)