Cost of living comparison between Buenos Aires, Argentina and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,149 prices entered by 343 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 77.035 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 70% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 118,714 Dinar (ARS $1,541) in Buenos Aires.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amsterdam costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)