Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,192 prices entered by 412 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.861 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 69% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 354,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 110,923 Dinar (ARS $1,522) in Buenos Aires.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $966 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨313 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)