Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1395.234 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 8% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,211,665 Dinar (€1,585) in Budva.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,300 (less than a minute ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Zapopan costs Mex$ 145 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$4,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belize City costs BZ$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Inverness costs £20,000 (about 2 hours ago)