Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1391.461 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 8% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,380,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,192,889 Dinar (€1,576) in Budva.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €14 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 8,999 (21 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)