Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,522 prices entered by 434 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.262 IQD / HUF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 31% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,730,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,197,806 Dinar (281,013 Ft) in Budapest.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 26 Lari (about 1 hour ago)